M&A and Investment Manager
High growth organization looking to expand in SEA markets
Strong visbility to senior stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is a high growth organization with strong investment backings headquartered in North Asia. They are looking investing in capabilities to grow within the rest of SEA and thereafter globally into European and American markets. There are now having a newly created position of an M&A Manager/Senior Manager who will report directly to the General Manager in supporting all evaluations and execution work of deals in the region.
This is a well-rounded M&A and investment role where you will be responsible for the origination of deals and identifying potential investors for projects with key senior management team and supporting the project financing process. You will need to independently conduct risk assessments and evaluate the synergies of new businesses with the existing portfolio, conduct feasibility studies and analysis of qualitative and comparable data. You will drive the deal structuring and manage external stakeholders relationships while having a good understanding of regulatory requirements in the region. You will drive post-integration work with the business and ensure that post-closure financials are monitored.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Business / Accounting / Banking / Economics from a reputable university with 8-10 years of working experience
- Experience in Infrastructure project financing handling transactions will be key
- Strong financial modelling skills particularly in project financing areas
- Bilingual in both spoken English and Mandarin with strong interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders of different background
- Good regional experience will be great
What's on Offer
This is a newly created role that allows the individual to drive his/her progression and development within the organization.