Luxury Senior Boutique Manager
*Manage a highly driven team
*Opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a European luxury house that tops the game and has wide influence globally. With sophisticated yet modish ready-to-wear, along with an array of leather goods, they continually lead the fashion industry with their trendsetting creations. They are strengthening their market share by investing in a committed team and cultivate entrepreneurial attitude amongst passionate talents to better engage with the customers.
As part of this growth, they are looking to make some changes at the middle management and hiring a Senior Boutique Manager.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Senior Boutique Manager is responsible for overall management of the store, including seamless operations of the store, team management, merchandising, logistics planning and ensuring top-notch customer service.
The role will be assessed by the following:
- Establish strong processes to ensure high customer experience and relationship quality
- Design and implement sales funnel through in-store consumer research
- Lead the team and monitor store productivity, target and KPI
- Oversee all floor operations and ensure excellence in all aspects of retail development
- Nurture and motivate a team of thirty reports [direct and indirect] to increase top-line and critical goals
- Implement in-store approach strategy for optimising global tourism
The Successful Applicant
- Passion and knowledge for the Luxury industry is a must
- Minimum 7 years of luxury goods retail management experience
- Warm and service-oriented personality
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge of terminal and digital POS systems and inventory management functions
- Flexibility to work on a rotating shift across weekends and holidays will be an advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to be part of a world-class luxury European brand as well as the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where personal and professional growth is deeply valued. The successful candidate stands the opportunity for development and growth, and a chance to make your mark in the brand's long-standing history.