Luxury Automotive- Regional Sales Manager APAC
About Our Client
Our Client needs no introduction in the automotive industry renowned for their inovative designs and technology, with a long standing history of over 20 succesful years in the industry.
The success of the Regional Sales Manager APAC, will be measured but not limited to the following criteria:
- Support, develop and drive sales results (retail, allocation & wholesale) for both new and pre-owned vehicles with assigned Retailers to meet corporate retail, wholesale and business objectives.
- Submit accurate timely forecasts, weekly, for new and used vehicle retail and wholesale ensuring the achievement of all monthly and annual company objectives.Develop strong commercial relationships with Retailer senior management, staff and investors to ensure they are fully aligned with the business strategy and that the appropriate human & financial resources are in place to deliver sales & business targets.
- Visit each assigned Retailer monthly, or more frequently if required, to support the business objectives.
- A monthly Retailer contact schedule is to be provided to the Head of APAC at the beginning of each month.
- Ensure that the objectives for each visit are communicated to the Retailer ahead of time by providing an agenda highlighting the key discussion topics for the visit.
- Champion and own the development and implementation of annual Retailer Business Plans.
- In direct consultation with assigned Retailers, develop annual Retailer Business Plan for the upcoming year.
- Monitor and review performance against the plan on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing Manager and assigned Retailers to develop an annual marketing plan to support the new and pre-owned sales objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Automotive Industry Experience is a MUST minimum 5+ years
- In-depth understanding of the automotive industry within Asia Pacific
- Experience within luxury retail environment highly beneficial
- Strong Entreprenurial Mindset
- Proven Track record in Automotive Sales at a management level
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to be part of an innovative leading luxury consumer brand.
- The base salary for the role will be competitive