- Regional level
- Global organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a US Fortune 500 provider in the area of transportation services and third party logistics, such as freight transportation along with transportation management, brokerage as well as warehousing. Along with the vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products, there is also an increasing focus on strengthening its global operations, they are recruiting for a Logistics Senior Executive to assist them and contribute to this area.
Reporting to the Senior Logistics Manager, you will be assigned to a particular region, mode, account to assist in the delegation of operational tasks. Your main responsibilities include effective management of customers' supply chain information as well as achieving operational efficiency and driving continuous improvements through your area of responsibility. You are also expected to possess great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Being a subject matter expert in Ocean/Air freight mode of transportation
- Bear experience in Transport Management System
- Ensure all execution of shipment is arranged and completed within set timeframe
- To manage complex exceptions and drive problem solving to improve existing processes
- To be responsible for operational KPI targets
- Lead calls, meetings with internal and external stakeholders such as customers, carriers and vendors
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to achieve company and customer goals
- Experience in consumer electronics industry will be a plus
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience with direct experience in Air and Sea Freight transportation and Transport Management System, preferably within 3PL environment. It is crucial that you possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.