Exciting career opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC that is a prominent market leader within the specialty chemical industry. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Logistics Executive to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Your main responsibilities is to ensure smooth flow of import and export documentation processes. You are expected to prepare all related documents pertaining to import & export including Permit Declarations. You'll be liaising with carriers/forwarders and ensuring all billings are done promptly and accurately.
Additional Responsibilities: -
- To handle customer enquiries, complaints and requirements.
- To act as a mediator between warehouse and plant to ensure all inventories are shipped and delivered on time.
- To be able to review all shipment documentation for smooth operations - mostly through cross boarder and ocean freight to APAC Region countries.
- Familiar with documents such as BL, COO, Packing List, Invoices, LC.
- Maintaining and controlling documents and process administration.
- To monitor and follow up with individual departments on maintaining the standard operations.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Warehouse Management, Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have significant prior logistic experience. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurtures talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme.