Litigation Counsel- In - House
In- house litigation role
Open and flat culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well known PE Company, headquartered in Singapore with a strong local presence and track record across the Asia-Pacific region. They are known for their flat structure and open office and culture with great collaboration across the office and levels.
This role is a newly created head count to help manage ongoing and new litigation and arbitration matters in the region. The role sits within the legal and compliance team reporting to the Group General Counsel.
As Litigation Counsel you will have direct interaction with the business and its leaders to be empowered to do your work, make informed business decisions as well as learning and collaborating.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB or equivalent from a leading university or accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Singapore
- 3-4 PQE is desirable -At least 2 full years of litigation experience at a law firm
- A good sense of humor
- Prior experience in the private equity or investment banking industry is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- through training and other means, keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and firm
What's on Offer
A flat structure, with an open office culture empowers team members to collaborate, learn and grow with in the organization and work with stakeholders who have a passion for excellence.