Linux/Unix L3 SME
Part of the global team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Unix Subject Matter Expert to serve as their highest level of technical escalation point within the region.
As a Unix SME, you will be responsible for:
- Providing/overseeing the service improvements for all Linux/Unix services.
- Taking ownership to drive any complex or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of the role.
- Driving the transformation projects across the region while identifying new areas of improvement and change within the business.
- Working closely with business stakeholders while ensuring best in class services are provided to the business verticals.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with at least 8+ years relevant experience. You will have proven track record of successfully managing Linux/Unix environment while providing Level 5 support on technical issues. You will be a Subject Matter Expert on Redhat, Solaris, HP-UX, Veritas Geocluster and MC/Service Guard.
You will have strong scripting experience in Pearl/Python.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package