- Strong potential for career growth and wide exposure of work
- Supportive and collaborative environment with training opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with international presence and reach. They are listed on multiple exchanges and have over 200 branches globally. With a greater focus on building their Singapore presence, they are looking to bring on a legal counsel, FICC.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. Main responsibilities for you include:
- Working closely with senior members of the Legal team to create opportunities, structure and document transactions in accordance with industry standards
- Draft, review and negotiate high-value commercial transaction documents
- Identify and manage legal and regulatory risks
- Following industry developments and analyse the impact of global regulatory changes on the firm
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Strong academic credentials from an established university
- 6 years or more PQE, with a focus on Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Our client, a leading investment bank, has a strong people focused culture. In this role with a high visibility at management level, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that has consistently maintained a top tier brand position.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.