Lead UX Designer
Concrete project timeline
Opportunity to manage top tier creative assets
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider within the Entertainment space. They have a strong regional presence with multiple deployments across the Asia Pacific region. They are now looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team.
As the Lead UX Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering both internal and external stakeholders' key requirements
- Assessing market trends and providing product recommendations
- Leading design thinking, product strategy and roadmap development
- Managing projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Researching and communicating findings to various business units
- Maintaining creative asset resources and providing guidance
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent with at least 6 years of applied experience in user-centred design in a data driven and agile environment, using tools such as JIRA.
You will also have working knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite. You will also have a portfolio to demonstrate relevant design projects in marcoms.
What's on Offer
- Concrete project time-line
- Opportunity to influence and direct large-scale projects