Lead Technology Risk Officer
Newly created permanent role, high autonomy
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
My client, who is a renowned and expanding Financial Services Organisation, is currently hiring a newly created permanent position of a Lead Technology Risk Officer as an integral part of their expansion plans.
As the Lead Technology Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the technology risk and security posture of their clients.
- Monitoring cyber risks and threats that pose as a danger to the financial industry.
- Providing supervision to financial services companies to aid them in their response to any cyber security threats.
- Initiating and implementing initiatives to improve cyber resilience.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years+ experience in cyber security and/or IT audit.
- For candidates with more than 8 years'+ experience in IT audit, technology risk management, IT security architecture/design, you would be considered for a senior or leadership role.
- Effective communication skills.
What's on Offer
This role would have high autonomy and be an integral part to keep the business moving forward. Besides being part of a leading financial services organisation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in moving your career forward and to the next step, this will be an excellent platform.