Lead Software Engineer
Opportunity to work on latest Technologies
Work on latest tech versions
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics solutions, services and advisory consulting. They help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data..
- Provide analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming develops new programs and proves the program to develop needed changes develops new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Maintains client databases
communicates with engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance
- Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation
- Research and recommend software tools to management
Provide assistance to testers and supports personnel as needed to determine system problems
The Successful Applicant
- Strong web design and development skills with MVC architecture using JAVA/J2EE and Struts framework.
- Experience in design and development involving requirement analysis, schema/Object model designing, development, scripting and implementation.
- Demonstrated achiever in the field of Implementation, customization and product development.
- Well versed with all the phases of SDLC.
- Worked on estimates, planning, and solution design based on customer requirement.
- Participated in collaborative workshops with customer and other technology teams to establish problem specifications and solution.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.