Lead Security Consultant
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology domain. They are looking to hire a Lead Security Consultant.
As a Lead Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, installing, configuring and implementing security product for the business.
- Working with teams on vulnerability assessment and testing when needed.
- Implementing all the configuration of the security products for the organisation.
- Working with the technical team with troubleshooting problems during implementation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience within the security domain. You will have hands on experience in deploying firewalls, 2FA, End-Point, Privileged Access Management, Data Diobe, Loggr/SIEM,Database firewall or Vulnerability management software. CISSP, CISA or CSSP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Working Environment
- Newly Created Role