Lead SAP CRM Analyst
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work on SAP Hybris - C4C, Marketing, Cloud Integration
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the real estate industry. They are a public listed organisation with a well established presence within the APAC region. They are now looking for a Lead SAP CRM analyst to be a part of their team where you will get the opportunity to work on projects backed on Emerging Cloud Technologies for SAP Hybris C4C, Marketing and Cloud integrator applications.
As a Lead SAP CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting SAP Hybris Cloud for customer, Hybris marketing and Hybris Cloud integrator applications within the organisation
- Providing support on SAP Hybris Cloud for customers, Hybris marketing and Hybris Cloud integrator applications within the organisation
- Collaborating closely with process owners and users to meet business requirements through integrating technical and application components
- Rectifying incident and problem tickets escalated from service desk while meeting service level agreements
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional SAP team members on change requests while facilitating user testing and conducting end user training in accordance when necessary
- Creating and maintaining documentations from design specification, configuration, process flow, test plan and user guide while adhering to adopted methodologies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of experience in CRM systems. This will include developing, configuring and designing the systems.
Any experience in SAP Cloud Applications Studio, UI5, HTML5, Java and Webservice is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work on Projects backed on leading Cloud Technologies such as SAP Hybris C4C, Marketing, and Cloud Integration
- Centrally Located