Lead Project Manager - APAC (RPA)
Attractive salary package & benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the Insurtech Financial services space. They are looking for a newly created Lead Project Manager - APAC (RPA) who has exposure to RPA projects. This will be an integral part of their expansion plans.
As the Lead Project Manager - APAC (RPA), you will be responsible for:
- Running RPA projects.
- Developing project cases for approval by the sponsors and regional management.
- Managing project plans and activity schedules and relating this to the relevant steering committee.
- Executing project activities according to the desired ideal objectives.
- Managing vendors, IT, business units and project desirables/communication plans to stakeholders.
- Handling the change management aspects after project delivery and implementation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 10 years+ relevant experience with a recognised project management methodology. You should be able to be involved and manage RPA projects. You should have a strong understanding of the project management lifecycle for large-scale technology projects.
You are expected to be able to manage budgets, have strong interpersonal skills and be highly analytical.
What's on Offer
- High autonomy
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working culture