- Be a part of one of the world's largest conglomerate and it's ecosystem
- Be one of the early joiners in the company and work closely with the management
About Our Client
Reporting to the CPO, our client is a fast-growing e-commerce start-up in up-and-coming markets and is under one of the largest conglomerates in the world with businesses spanning across different industries. Spearheading the e-commerce trend in its markets, the company is looking to hire a Lead Product Manager - Ecommerce/Fulfilment.
The company has strong backing and has the know-hows on how to build and launch a successful ecommerce platform from ground up. They are looking to expand into the different markets in Asia.
The Lead Product Manager - Ecommerce/Fulfilment will be part of a strong product-driven team here in Singapore and working closely with their counterparts in the region. You will get the opportunity to be part of an exciting fast-growth e-commerce company driving 100+% growth year on year. You will get to be hands-on and build teams under the strong leadership and guidance from a well-seasoned CPO who is nurturing.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 or more years' of experience in the product management in Internet companies
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Quantitative and analytical skills; make good data-driven decisions
- Deep understanding of Internet and mobile app ecosystem
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the world with an international start-up environment. There are good mentors within the organization who are willing to guide and mentor. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product, hands-on and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.