Lead Network Engineer ( CCNA / ITIL )
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our Client is a highly reputable International Manufacturing Company and they are looking to hire a highly technical Lead Network Engineer (CCNA / ITIL) to lead the global efforts to provide highly secure and available network services to the organisation.
As the Lead Network Engineer (CCNA / ITIL) , you will be responsible for:
- Administering the company's data networks, network security services and its associated infrastructure to provide highly reliable services.
- Securing the network systems by establishing & enforcing policies, monitoring access & reporting on the network operational status.
- Performing troubleshooting and analysing the root cause to resolve network issues.
- Leading network maintenance and upgrade projects on regular basis.
- Managing and mentoring the network team, including allocation of resources and workload across the team.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years of working experience with Network technologies, backed by good experience in designing, implementing and deploying switches and routers. You will also have experience in managing network control protocols and design models.
You will understand WAN/ LAN and inter-company routing is preferred. You will also have relevant infrastructure / networking certifications such as CCNA / CCNP and ITIL.
What's on Offer
- Global Role
- Excellent career progression
- Leadership Position