Lead Enterprise Architect
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational asset management firm with a strong and growing operations in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to be a part of their global team taking ownership of Asia projects.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be reporting into the Global Head of IT and be responsible for :
- Providing guidance for establishing processes and platform to drive scalability, support strategic plans while contributing to overall IT strategies
- Ensuring that the IT operations teams have appropriate architecture frameworks that hence govern project architecture & design while ensuring consistency in design, negating risks and resolving design issues
- Providing direction and advise on global change technology change requests in addition to working closely with local technology team on design approvals, solution, service and vendor selections
- Working with local team to ensure designs are in line with the EA framework while providing design authority and delivery
- Partnering with the business in delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements, implementations and enhancements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
You will have 12 - 20 years experience with at least 4+ years experience in a similar role preferably within the Banking & Financial Services industry. You will have a proven track record of success in an Enterprise Architect role in a global enterprise.
You will have experience covering IT Infrastructure, software, licensing, IT support, development, etc. You will have strong experience in delivering enterprise architecture, governance services and architectural strategy advisory
What's on Offer
- Global role
- Attractive salary package