- Newly created opportunity
- Asset management firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global institutional asset management firm that delivers superior risk-adjusted returns to its investors. They are looking for a Lead Engineer (.Net / C#) who will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
As a Lead Engineer (.Net / C#), you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating the overall software application architecture & design and maintaining the highest level of integrity throughout the project lifecycle
- Establish best coding practices and provide technical recommendation on systems and tools
- Developing databases and writing SQL code to support .NET applications
- Performing system analysis and designing of new systems, thereby undertake the more complex programming task
- Working closely with solution architects to the provide direction for both technology resources and business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10+ years of experience with .NET framework (including C#), architecture and design standards, backed by at least 6 years of experience in a Leadership position. You will also be familiar with SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) and Cloud Infrastructure automation and DevOps.
You will also be familiar with SQL Server including database design and query optimisation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package