Lead Data Scientist
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Lead Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Extracting data from multiple sources and conducting formulation, implementation and validation of algorithms to retrieve further business insights
- Working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, understand business processes and conduct data cleansing in order to enable data visualisation to technical stakeholders
- Utilising machine learning as a mean to address business challenges
- Strategizing the data architecture, managing data pipelines and conduct testing of algorithms
- Engaging in data mining for data extracted from various sources and ensuring standardization across all formats.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Master's degree in Computer Science or a relevant field back by at least 5 years of experience as a data scientist. You should have had hands on experience in Machine Learning tools such as R, MATLAB or relevant tools. You will also have hands on exposure with Big Data tools such as Hadoop and BI tools such as Tableau. You will also be comfortable with SQL database as well as Java and/or C++ programming. Experience in Hadoop and Spark will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package