- Leadership Role
- Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a strong and stable financial services firm and aims to be the first provider of a smart beta indices platform to help investors understand and invest in advanced beta equity strategies. In addition, our client offers smart factor indices built within their in-house framework which distinguishes between stock selection and stock weighting to allow for explicit control of risk exposures.
Reporting to the CEO, the Lead Data Scientist will be involved in:-
- Authoring blueprints for the creative use of data and models with particular emphasis on climate scenario alignment.
- Designing and implementing structured and unstructured data acquisition processes and data processing models.
- Designing process to ensure the quality and integrity of data at the input and output stages.
- Supervising the development of other tools and deliverables to improve the productivity of data acquisition and processing.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Lead Data Scientist should meet the following criteria:-
- A Research Degree (Master of Science or PhD)
- At least 8 years of working experience as a Researcher and Data Scientist with strong machine learning knowledge within the financial industry.
- Ability to design and implement applied research programs producing high-quality results for stakeholders.
- Familiar with financial statements and data and financial data platforms.
What's on Offer
Our client offers autonomy in this role reporting directly to the CEO and remuneration will be in line with market. In addition, you will be able to rely on knowledge and experience from the wider leadership team here in Singapore.