Lead Data Management-BI, EDW, Data Analytics
Great Working Enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology or organisation with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Lead Data Management-BI, EDW, Data Analytics.
As a Lead Data Management-BI, EDW, Data Analytics you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures from various channels
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Designing includes ETL processes while collaborating closely with analytical teams across the business.
- Resolving Data quality issues, this includes root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Proper processing of semi-structured and unstructured data sets.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in managing large scale data management projects. You will have experience in building large scale enterprise data pipelines and using data management tools such as informatica, Talend, IBM or Oracle. You will also have experience in data warehousing concepts, data modelling and data normalisation.
You will have experience in data technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Hortonworks/Cloudera, Elastic Search and Neo4j using Spark, Splunk or Apache Nifi for batch or streaming data. Experience in cloud -based data analytics platform will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment