- One of the fastest growing internet firms globally
- Leadership position managing a team
About Our Client
Our client is at the forefront of the internet and media industry, a household name with almost 2 billion users. With an employee headcount of 110,000 and claiming the title of the most valuable start-up in the world, they are looking for a lead counsel with a passion for fintech & payments work to lead the legal team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Lead Counsel in US, you will be a senior member of the global legal team and cover the following job scopes:
- Advise the global payments business unit on a range of issues such as payments, data privacy, regulatory compliance and consumer protection
- Structure and negotiate agreements with payment partners and merchants
- Be a key business partner to senior managers and provide input into business strategies from a legal perspective
- Build processes for legal review and launch of new payment products
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports in Singapore
The Successful Applicant
You possess the following expertise and qualities:
- At least 7 years of experience in the fintech global payments industry (law firm and inhouse experience are both okay)
- Good experience with all payments related matters for electronic financial services sector, such as payment processing and payment gateways.
- Experience with managing teams and an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
With an attractive remuneration package and solid stability, you will be part of a dynamic team in one of the largest technology companies in the world. There is a great collaborative culture that fosters creativity and transparency.