- World renowned firm and market leader
- Wide portfolio of products and services
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest and most aggressively growing technology player that cuts across both fields of B2B and B2C products and services. They currently own many globally renown products in different industries including communicational tools, electronic signatures, centres, entertainment, travel, transport and more. The company continues to invest in new technologies and machine learning. As one of the fastest growing organisations, it is even more important for a large organisation to withhold a high standard of guidelines, work practice and ethics. Additionally, it is also imperative to have a channel for employee communications to keep everyone updated and aware happenings, to maintain a high level of transparency throughout the organisation. Therefore, our client is looking for an expert in internal employee relations and a subject matter expert in ethics and compliance.
The Lead, Corporate Comms & Ethics will be holding a global remit while reporting to the Head of Ethics Committee, APAC. Your two main responsibilities includes the management and investigation in employee issues, as well as internal publicity and internal communications.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Being the main person responsible for communication strategies and tactic
- Coaching internal parties on crisis communication methods and share information on what to communicate with any external party or the public during crises
- Developing the strategy for internal communications, and executing campaigns and events that demonstrates the company's policies well, showcasing how the core values work
- Create interesting and innovative editorial content for the posting on internal platforms
- Definite measurements to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and events
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- At least 7 years experience in internal communications within a large technology firm
- Specific communications experience within Ethics and Compliance
- Strong internal communications experience in developing and managing intranet and other internal and social channels
- Strong writer with expertise in writing for a variety of audience, including senior executives and rank-and-file employees
- Proven ability to interface with large multi-cultural teams locally and remotely
- Have the confidence and capability to influence with persuasion with people at all levels
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organization that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Given the autonomy and authority to make decisions, the incumbent will be able to influence great changes in the near future, both locally and regionally. If you identify yourself as an individual with exceptional capabilities in pipeline creation, communications and analyst relation, you will certainly thrive in the business environment while enjoying an attractive remuneration package.