- Good technology exposure
- Growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in a district of Singapore. It is one of the three so-called Singaporean megabanks. Its more than 150 branches can be found throughout the country. It is largest bank in Southeast Asia by assets and among the largest banks in Asia.
Main responsibilities of this job will be:
- To provide quality day-to-day L2 Production support for Java/Web-based application.
- To coordinate and support infrastructure maintenance activities.
- To manage implementations of new application releases, adhering to the best practices of the release management process.
- To work with various partners such as Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change teams, to provide seamless support for the business.
- To manage Production issues by responding in a timely manner in accordance to the Service Level Agreement with the Business.
- To enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level & quality.
The Successful Applicant
Below are the requirements and background needed:
At least 2 years working in an L2 Application Support Environment or fresh grads from good university.
Core technical competency required:
- Linux; Unix Shell Scripting
- SQL (MYSQL/MSSQL)
Good to have experience:
- Elastic Search
- Application Monitoring Tools
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment)
- Microservices concept
What's on Offer
There are mainly 3 great aspects on offer here:
- Localised working hours
- Fast career progression
- Cutting edge technologies