Exposure to facilitate a compliance role down the line
Unique progression structure
About Our Client
Our client is an international Asian bank that is currently expanding in all areas of their operations. They have been in Singapore for more than 70 years and provide a range of financial services to a customer base within the Asia Pacific region.
- You will take on the role of a business control manager with regards to KYC/AML Matters.
- You will conduct compliance reviews of New and existing products, services and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to liaise with external, internal, MAS and auditors.
- Undertake Ad-hoc compliance projects
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree in Banking or accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in KYC/AML
- The ability to converse in Chinese as the job will require you to liaise with Chinese counterparts on a daily basis
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
Do you want the opportunity to take on more responsibility in their career? Perhaps you want more exposure to facilitate a compliance role down the line? This opportunity will come with a unique progression structure and you will have the chance to be part of an organisation that is massively diversifying