- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
The client onboarding team is hiring for multiple headcounts, main responsibilities:
- Ensure due diligence is performed on existing clients to comply with AML/KYC regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies and process
- Engage clients and internal business teams to obtain relevant AML information and documentation
- Ensuring all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
- Take responsibility for delivering against committed timelines
- Participate in regular meetings with the program team to maintain clarity around work-flow, understand changes to AML/KYC regulations and develop required reporting metrics.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified
- At least 2 years of experience working in the financial industry, preferably covering North East Asia Region (eg. China, Japan, Korea etc).
- Proven ability to work well in a global team environment
- Experience of AML requirements either via a Client On-boarding role or similar role including an understanding of client structures and AML requirements for hedge funds, private corporations, financial institutions, etc.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global investment bank.