Key account manager (Regional Bancassurance)
Top brand in their industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected 'premium' global name in the financial services industry.
Main responsibilities for you include:
- Sales planning
Preparation of annual budgets in alignment with local bancassurance teams and partner bank/s.
Identification of products, campaigns, funding and other internal support required to deliver the sales plan and project management
- Business development
Working closely with local bancassurance team to identify opportunities to deepen or widen relationship with bank partners.
Development of new distribution channels and identification of new product bundling opportunities
- Process improvement and issue resolution
Resolving operational or regulatory issues where revised business models or processes needs to be implemented
Identifying inefficiencies in current distribution model. Propose, implement improved distribution and administration processes
- Performance monitoring
Forecast and track key account metrics. Providing timely management updates on the performance of key market and issues to be resolved
Providing assistance in the preparation on local country steering committee presentations and monthly bancassurance updates
Training and development of local bancassurance teams
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Business or Insurance related degree/ qualification
- At least 6-10 years of relevant experiences
- Proven work experience as an account manager
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation both internally and partner bank
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set. Ability to break down complex issues and resolve based on resources available.
- Flexibility to travel as the role is regional
- Familiarity with regional operations will be a plus
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.