Key Account Manager - Multinational Media Brand
Join a leading media and entertainment brand
Drive key accounts on a global scale
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest media properties in the region, owning a massive global customer base across omni-channel verticals inclusive of events, television, and online media.
They are looking for a key account manager to drive key account growth on a global scale.
This role will sit in Singapore at our client's global headquarters, reporting directly into the Account Director, coming with decades of experience in growing accounts on a global scale. You will drive global key accounts, KPIs centred around revenue growth of existing clientele, ability to grow our client's footprint within these key accounts to increase revenue through cross and up-selling of media and brand marketing solutions.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in driving key accounts: Expertise in driving existing accounts to the next level of partnerships on a local, regional, and global scale
- A relationships driver: Your success will be strongly tied to ability to build internal network with existing clients across regions, upselling and cross-selling solutions to yet untapped-business unit
- Data-backed strategist: Staying ahead of a competitive market with a numbers-driven focus on everything you do, able to pitch and share ROIs to existing clients
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant degree
- 4 years or more experience in account management, with prior experience handling large enterprise accounts a plus
- Prior experience owning and achieving sales quota
- Ability to be autonomous while remaining as strong team player
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading media and entertainment firm with long term vision for continued growth and driving for nothing less than global market dominance. You will be joining a team with built-in market expertise and a singular drive to achieve revenue and targets consistently. The ideal candidate will be one with a passion for taking charge of existing clients and growing them into even bigger long-term partners.