- Good technology exposure
- Growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in a district of Singapore. It is one of the three so-called Singaporean megabanks. Its more than 150 branches can be found throughout the country. It is largest bank in Southeast Asia by assets and among the largest banks in Asia.
Main responsibilities of this job will be:
- Familiar with delivery semantics, ability to guide the developers on interfacing with Kafka and publishing events.
- Expertise and hands-on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, JMS source connectors.
- Working knowledge on Kafka brokers, Zoo Keeper, Schema registry, Streams, KSQL.
- Experience in building monitoring around Kafka infrastructure using JMX exporters and Grafana. Familiar with PromQL and dashboarding.
- Ability to perform data related bench marking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience in Linux platform , Java application deployments, CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Familiar with security requirements, fixing vulnerabilities, implementing TLS/SSL, knowledge in reverse proxy.
The Successful Applicant
Below are the requirements and background needed:
- Experience in architecting a highly resilient Apache Kafka/Confluent Kafka infrastructure and deep dive knowledge in Kafka to handle enterprise Production support.
- Strong hands-on experience in administrative configurations, deployment of Kafka components and troubleshooting.
- Experience in handling Upgrade, Migration, Cluster replication of Kafka clusters.
- Experience in creating stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms.
- Prefer to have development experience in Java and knowledge of micro service architecture.
- Knowledge in middleware infrastructure like IBM MQ , AMQ would be ideal.
- Self-driven, strong, committed, and reliable team player. Ability to contribute to discussions on design and strategy. Good written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
There are mainly 3 great aspects on offer here:
- Localised working hours
- Fast career progression
- Cutting edge technologies