Junior Visual Merchandizing Procurement Executive
Able to be exposed to strategic sourcing
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader in the FMCG industry, with focus on customers and consumers first. With customers and consumers - centric ideas, our client evolves and expand the value of their products using knowledge & technology accumulated over the years, which is why they are seeking for an Indirect Procurement Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To manage and support all direct procurement strategic sourcing work (i.e. buying) for all indirect spends, particularly in Visual Merchandizing for both regional and global Indirect Procurement commencements.
* To be accountable for SAP ERP system for data management and analysis ("Ship to Party", Vendor Master Data, drop shipment processing, Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order, GRN).
* To constantly liaise with vendor to ensure timely order and delivery of materials.
* To negotiate, manage and assess the performance of vendors.
* To ensure purchasing activities for all projects are planned, organized and supported according to available resources and capacity.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering/Business/Economics and have significant years of related working experience in the FMCG/Retail Industry from a Procurement/Purchasing (Indirect) background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional proficiency in advanced SAP system will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.