- New exciting role.
- Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
About Our Client
A legacy multinational electronics organization is expanding their business and setting up a new Robotics Centre in Singapore. As part of their expansion, they are looking for a new Robotics Engineer who specialize in ROS and will be working on innovative robotics machine to be deployed in the healthcare industry.
- As a Robotics Engineer, you will be innovating and commercializing autonomous mobile robot (AMR) system that will be deployed for healthcare sector usage.
- Based on the initial R&D design from HQ, you will perform basic design modification according to local customer's requirement, perform robotic configuration including software coding.
- Develop autonomous mobile software and its server system software for control multiple robots and facilities to suit the local market's specification.
- With knowledge in ROS and C/C++/Python programming, understand control software of the autonomous mobile robot, develop additional functions to maintain or adjust the robot.
- With understanding in robotics development, develop and verify integration between the server and the Robot Middleware Framework (RMF) to improve machine performance.
- Understand the operation and adjustment of the robot, install and ramp up to the customers with based on the designated local functions at customer site.
- Upon installation and hook up at customer site, onsite support from time to time is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Robotics or Software Engineering.
- Proficient in ROS/C/C++ with experience in the development of database software or system software for autonomous mobile robot or AGV.
What's on Offer
Exciting robotics engineering role with a new innovation centre.