Good team synergy and supportive work environment.
About Our Client
A leading adhesive company is currently looking for a capable Application Chemist to strategically develop innovative coatings and adhesive product portfolio serving APAC market for industrial applications. You will work closely with a team of high-calibre chemists and scientists to customise high-end thermal curing coatings formulations and adhesive products.
- Support Adhesive R&D scientists in development and testing of new formula.
- Study and characterize adhesive performance for different applications including electrical, display and micro-electronics.
- Perform application testing using analytical instruments like DSC, TGA, DMA, TMA, MTS and other related laboratory instruments.
- Perform thermal analysis on adhesive and client's application samples using DSC, TGA and DMA.
- Coordinate to maintain, calibrate and troubleshoot lab instruments.
- Perform failure analysis of rejected samples that fail to meet the requirements.
- Prepares analytical report for each test analysis.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing, you will provide technical support to ensure that the customers receive the analysis and evaluation reports on time.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of position-related experience.
- Have hands on experience with application instruments (DSC, TGA, DMA,TMA and MTS).
What's on Offer
Be part of the key advisor to the management and external industry key partners in terms of the up-to-date technologies and innovation work.