JD Edwards Senior System Analyst (Manufacturing & Distribution)
certifications such as JDE, PMP advantageous
Leading design, implementation and support JDE
About Our Client
Our client is an established global premium brand in the Engineering industry. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking for a JD Edwards Senior System Analyst (Manufacturing & Distribution) to join their team.
Reporting into the JD Edwards Business Application Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading design, implementation and support of the JDE implementation within Manufacturing & Distribution
- Engaging business stakeholder from the supply chain, order management and manufacturing team to improve business operation performance through effective utilization of JD Edwards (JDE).
- Translating business processes into a comprehensive JDE application flow, and ensure that all critical steps in the process are covered during the course of the project
- Providing end user training and support the development of end user training documentation
- Leading gap analysis, constantly engaging business stakeholder to ensure continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT qualified
- Professional certifications such as JDE, PMP and etc will be highly preferred
- Experience in JDE implementation within Manufacturing & Distribution on a regional basis is a must for this role
- Mandarin speaking skills due to the extensive interaction with china counterpart
- Open to travelling regionally of up to 20%
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Besides excellent team based environment, an exciting project timeline is in place.
- Concrete project timeline
- Interaction with senior management
- Permanent role