- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization with strong presence across the region they are looking to hire experienced Java developers for some of the newly initiated projects.
As a Java Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Development of High Performance Java Service API and Business Systems.
- Using SpringBoot to build microsservices in Java.
- Writing deployment pipelines to deploy Java microservices in Kubernetes.
- Working with AWS Services to optimize your Java applications (SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, and more).
- Contributing to the Chapter java library and framework development.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant coding experience with minimum 3 years of experience in the role of Java Develper. You will have hands on experience in Java 8 with good exposure in miroservices and containerization using Dockers.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.