- Permanent Position
- Good Opportunity For Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, providing differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. They also believe in building a strong partner ecosystem with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation.
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Maintain control over the architect throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams.
- Provide technical leadership in the development through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements.
- Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture's selection, or other technical issues.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package