IT/Telco Category Manager - Local Company
Expert in Sourcing for IT Category - Hardware and Software
IT/Telco industry experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a well established listed ICT company with over 100 years of history. They have a strong brand name and are known for their career development. They are looking for a top talent to join their team to grow their business.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the majority of your responsibilities will revolve around managing the IT category for the group.
- Procurement of indirect IT services - Data Centers, Servers, Routers and Software.
- Manage spend related to the procurement of the IT category.
- Drive master contract negotiations.
- To develop and implement continuous improvement of cost and cash flow to increase the overall P&L of the company.
- Ensure that the entire procurement process adheres to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- You will have 5 to 7 years of experience in procurement specifically for the IT category.
- Experience within the IT and Telco industry will be highly regarded.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate strong negotiation skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of SAP and Ariba preferred.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.