IT Technical Consultant (Trainer)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international MNC with strong presence across APAC. They specialise in providing technology software solutions within the region. They are looking to hire an IT Technical Consultant (Trainer).
As an IT Technical Consultant (Trainer), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and delivering programmes within various team regarding organisation products.
- Working closely with the business stakeholders to identity the needs.
- Creating and curating training materials with help from different internal IT subject matter experts and/or external vendors
- Determining the overall effectiveness of programs and making improvements accordingly.
- Effectively communicating and explaining the value proposition of technology tools
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in technical training with exposure to both hardware and software industry. You will have experience in at least of the following areas: software programming, contact centres, ACD's or unified communications. You will also have working experience in python, java or developing XML data-driven applications. Prior experience in developing API for the chatbot framework will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Working Environment