IT System Analyst - Java, Weblogic, PL/SQL
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment firm within the region. As part of their expanding operations in Singapore, they are looking for an IT System Analyst.
As an IT System Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing features within our application in cooperation with other team members.
- Maintaining the skill level of the whole organisation by providing end to end development support using Java.
- Contributing to the overall quality of the organisation in the development of all applications thought current trade system projects.
- Ensuring high performance on a variety of platforms.
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful application, you will have a degree and at least 5 - 10 years relevant experience in software development covering transaction data. You will have the experience with a proven track record working with Java and preferred knowledge in financial services.
Key aspect is your understanding on Java and PSQL.
What's on Offer
- Exciting role
- Career Progression
- Attractive Salary Package