IT Support Assistant
12 Months Direct Client Contract
Contract Completion Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and fast growing global shipping company having it's presence since the late 1970's in the South East Asia region. They are centrally located in Singapore. Service delivery and customer service is the core values they focus on.
- Provides application and system support through IT service desk ticketing tool.
- Responds to user's problems and conveys a resolution either by resolving it at first contact or escalating it to the next level of support.
- Installs applications and provides basic training to end users.
- Cloning and setting up of new and existing laptops/desktops for deployment.
- Assists with IT asset disposal and asset stocktaking.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computing/Electronics & Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years on supporting user and providing IT service desk support.
- Hands on skills with desktops and laptops hardware parts replacement.
- Team player, can-do attitude with good service spirit.
What's on Offer
- 12 months contract with high chances of extension or conversions to permanent
- An opportunity to be the part of IT team and learn and grow
- Contract Completion Bonus