IT Solutions Director- Education
Great Salary Package
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence across the region. They are looking to hire an IT Solutions Director - Education.
As an IT Solutions Director- Education, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and driving the business through consulting approach with clients and ensuring quality delivery.
- Working with internal teams on pitching in tenders and helping them to win new projects.
- Developing an account growth plan and acting as a consultant to the client for achieving high client satisfaction.
- Making sure proper project time-lines are followed and budgets are well maintained.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders by sharing reports timely.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of managing IT solutions projects end to end. You will have at least 5 years of managing clients within the education domain as well. You will have a proven track record of managing at least 2 projects end to end along with making sure all SLA's are achieved. PMP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Leadership Role
- Excellent Working Environment