IT Solution Manager (Logistics/Supply Chain)
Newly Created Role
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international manufacturing organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Solution Manager (Logistics/ Supply Chain).
As an IT Solution Manager (Logistics/ Supply Chain), you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, implementing and managing the overall logistics solutions for the business.
- Working with the stakeholders to understand the business requirements and converting them into technical needs.
- Managing the logistics solutions budgets and managing vendors as well.
- Providing support to the business and making sure project timelines are followed.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8 years of experience within the logistics or supply chain environment. You will have experience in logistics technology domain such as WMS, data analytics, blockchain or RPA side. You will also have experience in managing the full SDLC end to end. Prior experience in SAP will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment