IT Solution Consultant- Logistics/ Trade
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well know organisation within the technology space with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Solution Consultant- Logistics/ Trade.
As an IT Solution Consultant- Logistics/Trade, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and managing the overall sea freight and cross border trade products.
- Working with the technical teams and other project managers on implementation or development projects.
- Developing strategic plans and status reports from time to time.
- Providing technical and business application advice to customers.
- Being a subject matter expert in cross border trade and knowing the regulatory requirement details.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of working experience in a Business analyst role specialising within sea freight or cross border trade. You will have experience in implementing process along with experience in analysis, design and implementation of business IT solutions. You will also have strong hands on experience in analytical skills, modelling techniques and tools coupled with a good experience in Project Management Practices and Methodologies.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package