- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
About Our Client
Our Client is the leading Law Firm with expertise in banking & finance, it helps businesses to grow, innovate and thrive
- Support of office infrastructure.
- Record all requests for assistance in the Service Now call logging system.
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of events relating to their call.
- Monitor calls when passed to 3rd line teams.
- Develop detailed understanding of the business and departments that are supported.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of two years' experience as a Desk side engineer or similar.
- Proven ability to resolve a high number of incidents and work well under pres
- Must have the ability to work well and calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Microsoft certification - with focus on Workstation support, LAN, WAN, or the Internet. - Highly desirable.
- Citrix knowledge - Highly desirable.
- Active Directory and Windows 10 support knowledge - highly desirable
- Cisco Platform knowledge and experience (CUCM / Jabber) - highly desirable
- Office 2016 support knowledge - highly desirable
What's on Offer
Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow.
Creative and Innovative Workplace