IT Service Delivery Manager - Ecommerce
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire an IT Service Delivery Manager - Ecommerce
As the IT Service Delivery Manager - Ecommerce, you will be responsible for
* Managing the entire spectrum of enterprise IT service delivery
* Coordinate incidents and problem leading to resolution if possible
* Incident review and liasing with application development team (L3) to resolve problems or fix bugs
* Ensure SLAs are met Generating SLA, Management Information, KPIs on regular basis
* Ensuring effectiveness of incidetns, problem Streamline processes to ensure service levels are improved.
* Liaise and engage with business stakeholders as part of the service level management function.
The Successful Applicant
As a succesful candidate you will have a bachelors degree in computer science or a relevant field with a minimum of 7 years' of senior IT Service Management in the ecommerce industry. You will have Strong experience managing remote regional teams and Enterprise level IT delivery. You will have strong stakeholder skills and business partnering with 3rd part service providers. ITIL V3 certification would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- High Visibility Role
- Excellent remuneration