IT Service Delivery Director (Application)
Be part of an exciting growth journey
Help with the transformation of a fabulous business
About Our Client
We are delighted to exclusively partner with our client during an exciting and expansive period of growth. Our client is a market leading systems integrator and consultancy, with one of the largest presences in the SE Asia Market. They are currently embarking on a journey of expansion and business model innovation which will catapult them in to a position of significant prominence in APAC. With targeted growth in Singapore and across the region, our client is an exciting proposition to ambitious professionals with a desire to shape a company into a lean, effective and cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy.
The Service Delivery Lead requires full comprehension from application, infrastructure and communication engineering. He/She is responsible for the service delivery management of all projects for the key client that he/she manages. He/She ensures that company achieves the revenue, profitability, quality and customer satisfaction targets for the delivery across the LOBs, while also overseeing the customer solutions aspects for the technical proposals to meet these clients' requirement and win new deals.
- The role requires deep system integration knowledge to be able to bring together cross-functional teams.
- This role manages a team of highly motivated individuals in the analysis, design, development, implementation and/or maintenance of systems.
- He/She should also possess superior project management capabilities and a proven track record in assuming overall responsibility and managing multimillion dollars projects in both the government and commercial sectors such as Telco, Transportation, Healthcare, Financial Services, Industrial and etc.
- He/She will also need 'hands-on' knowledge, vast exposure and wealth of experience within vendor and user environment, coupled with a driven and self-motivated personality.
- He/She needs to build and maintain strong partner relationships with key vendors and contractors to serve the clients requirements.
- Lastly, the leader will manage a team of project directors and managers to ensure timely delivery of services to the customers in a cost-effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong ability to conceptualize and actualize visionary strategies and provide leadership to defend and entrench our core business in the current intensifying competitive landscape.
- Innovatively harness latent synergies to improve competitiveness and productivity through greater offshore leverage, workforce refresh and retention as well as capability/ quality enhancement.
- Establish strong brand equity and position as the market leader for service delivery
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.