IT Security Risk & Governance Manager (CISA)
Strong Growth Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leading Real Estate Company and they are looking for a IT Security Risk & Governance Manager (CISA) to establish their IT Governance framework in the region in order to achieve high levels of adherence to security standards and policies.
As a IT Security Risk & Governance (CISA), you will be responsible for:
- Leading & conducting IT Security Audits across the Organization and identifying potential threats and risks.
- Reviewing and developing IT Security Governance key metrics for IT performance measurements, ensuring that the strategy is in line with the Global Policies & Procedures.
- Participating in vendor selection & management and ensuring successful delivery of IT solutions and services.
- Overseeing risk, compliance, and monitoring to meet information assurance and security requirements.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 5 - 8 years of working experience in IT Information Security field, focusing on IT Risk & Governance. You will also have a proven track record of working in Security Frameworks such as RMF (Risk Management Framework), COBIT, ISO27000.
You will have relevant certification such as CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), backed by a proven track record of IT Audit experience on risks and controls over general IT controls, SAP systems & data protection policies.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Strong Growth Organisation
- Competitive Salary Package