IT Security Risk and Governance Manager (Healthcare)
Excellent growth opportunities
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a listed multinational firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced, hands-on Risk and governance specialized IT Security manager to lead the IT Security function for them.
As an IT Security Risk and Governance Manager (Healthcare), you will be responsible for the following
- Drafting and implementing IT Security & compliance policies and procedures to ensure the safety of IT systems and assets while evaluating if the business is in adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Providing IT security awareness and overseeing the IT Security operations for the business across APAC.
- Providing security advisory and solutions on cyberthreats & vulnerabilities
- Taking ownership of the IT Security and compliance audits, assessments and tests while developing security solutions and designs to overcome IT Security gaps through implementation of Security tools.
- Managing cybersecurity vendors and outsourcing partners.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 8 - 10 years of experience within the IT Security domain and a background in Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals and Lifesciences.
You will have experience in conducting security risk assessment with proven track record of establishing and successfully running IT Security operations. You will have experience in implementation of IT Security Solutions backed by strong understanding and knowledge of IT landscape. (infrastructure and applications).Relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP are highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a great brand name
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role