IT Security Officer
Newly Created Role
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ICT technology solution provider with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Security officer.
As an IT Security Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and evaluating IT policies and products for the organisation.
- Developing and implementing the overall framework and governance.
- Working with the teams on security incident management.
- Performing the risk assessment and ensure proper guidelines are followed.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of technical IT security experience. You will have hands on experience on the IT Security operation side along with doing identity management and SOC management. You will also be able to advice customers on ISO 27001 and have strong background within the IT infrastructure space. CISSP, CISM certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Newly Created Role