IT Security Manager
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Security Manager.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, implementing and updating security procedures in accordance to the organization guidelines.
- Managing and operating security solutions along with enforcing QMS procedures.
- Working with the teams on upgrading software and hardware for the departments.
- Conducting security audits, reviews and providing assessment from time to time.
- Monitoring the threats and providing solutions for the teams.
- Performing continuous improvement within the SOC environment.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in working within an SOC environment. You will have experience in working with SIEM tools and performing security analysis on regular basis. You will also have experience in managing teams along with supporting network security, data protection, data security, firewalls, logs and end points. CISSP or CISM certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment