IT Security Manager
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization within the hospitality domain. They are looking to hire an IT Security Manager.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, establishing and implementing the overall IT security framework for the organization.
- Reviewing, enforcing and improving the overall information security policies and process to comply with the audit requirements.
- Evaluating various new technologies and define security control requirements.
- Analyzing and providing security alerts reports generated and using SIEM tools.
- Managing security vendors and making sure everything is documented properly.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in security technologies and process. You will have experience in conducting security risk assessments, security management and vulnerability assessment side as well. You will also have experience across security operations along with management incident response as well. CCNP, CCSP or CISSP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Newly Created Role